- Doctors’ Words Influence End-of-Life Decisions Made By Patients’ Families
- New, essential Guidelines for decision-making on treatment and end-of-life care
- Research roundup: Surgical care at critical access hospitals; Digging into the cost of emergency medicine; Getting what you want for end-of-life care
- The Vermont House passes the measure approved by the Senate last week.
- As Nurse Lay Dying, Offering Herself as Instruction in Caring
- juliegethics on Please advocate for POLST in Illinois today